Monday 14 September 2020

The Poppy Flowers Are Here and the Pomegranate Tree is Back!!

My mixed coloured Poppy flowers are finally here. I sprinkled the seeds under the Olive tree and they look so perfect together. The Poppy flowers look like floating butterflies in the wind. 

The Pomegranate tree has started growing lots of leaves as well and a few tiny flower buds had popped out. We trimmed this tree last Autumn to maintain a manageable height and width.

We froze some of the pomegranate seeds last summer and use them during winter. I hope we can store more this year so we can get Vitamin C boost throughout next winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nature Flower Arrangement - Flowering Nasturtium Trellis Border

The Nasturtium trellis is flowering. They look so pretty. This is what I see when I look out the window to my backyard. I can't believe ...