Tuesday 22 September 2020

Nasturtium Trellis and Finally Some Broad Beans Pods

Since we've been working from home I've noticed the Nasturtium bushes are growing rapidly during winter and they finally reached a good height for me to train them along the horizontal trellis along the fence. This has been a long awaited moment and it's finally happening. It looks like it won't take long until they reach the whole length of the fence. I'm so excited.
Some of our broadband are finally showing some seedpods as well. Lots of new flowers are popping out as well so maybe we'll get a good harvest this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nature Flower Arrangement - Flowering Nasturtium Trellis Border

The Nasturtium trellis is flowering. They look so pretty. This is what I see when I look out the window to my backyard. I can't believe ...